Wednesday 29 May 2013

MUSIC: Loreen - We Got The Power (Video)


Over the past few weeks, I have become obsessed with Loreen. Not only is she amazingly beautiful, and Swedish - her songwriting is incredible (she has credits on almost every song), and teamed with stellar production, her debut Heal is honestly a 10/10 album. 

If you also haven't paid proper attention to her, now's the time to start. Her new single We Got The Power has just been dropped along with the video above; directed by Loreen herself. 
"I always have a clear picture of what I want to convey in my artistry and feel a great responsibility for the things I release. Moving images, for me, creates an extra dimension to the music. In addition, we need more female directors in the industry. More women who dare to take place, just like the video for ‘We Got The Power’ is doing." - Loreen
Her debut is also being digitally rereleased at the end of this month, so you can feel not-to-late to the game. Out 31st May.


Click more for the Heal video:



She also features on Kleerup's new single, Requiem Solution:

No comments:

Post a Comment